Coastal VA is gearing up for the 2021-2022 Season! We're excited for another great year of travel volleyball. Tryout dates and times can be found on the right-hand side of this page. Below is the tentative 2022 National team coaching lineup and a flyer for the upcoming season:
Contact David with recruitment questions or to get the process started! @ firstname.lastname@example.org
***DO NOT BRING TO TRYOUTS***
1. USAV Registration - Click on the following links for Returning USAV Members and New USAV Members and complete the on-line registration. Please make sure you select, "Coastal VA Volleyball Club" as your club. IF YOU HAVE A BALANCE FROM LAST YEAR, YOUR ACCOUNT IS FROZEN AND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SIGN UP.
2. USAV Medical Release Form - Download and complete the USAV Medical Release Form. See Below.
3. Volunteer Consent Form - Download and complete the USAV Volunteer Consent Form. See Below.
4. Player's Birth Certificate - Provide a copy of the player's birth certificate.
5. Tidewater Volleyball Association Membership - All Coastal members are required to have a 2021-2022 TVA Associate Membership. Coastal staff will coordinate membership as cost is included in team fee.
6. Create an Account through the Coastal Webpage CLICK HERE
7. Like our Facebook Page
8. Follow us on Twitter and Instagram: @Coastal757
CLICK Below to Register for Tryouts!!
Experienced Coaching Staff
National & Regional Teams for Ages 12-18
Nationally Recognized Program
Trained D1, D2, D3 athletes including multiple D1 AVCA All American alums!
All Skill Levels Welcome!
Tryouts at Virginia Beach Sports Center
1045 19th Street, Virginia Beach, VA 23451
Check the 2022 Handout for team fees and other additional information. Join The Coastal FACEBOOK for more updates. $35 covers both sessions if you preregister or $45 for walk-ups. Please arrive 20-30 min prior to tryout to check-in and allow time for staff to organize tryout courts based on attendance. If you have any questions, please email David Arnette (email@example.com)
look for us on: